Doncaster Tyres have an extensive range of
tyres available to our customers at great prices.
We appreciate that nowadays the sheer number of makes and sizes of tyres can be a little overwhelming, so don't hesitate to contact Doncaster Tyres for further assistance.
• More importantly more tread means more grip in wet driving conditions, keeping you and your precious cargo safe.
• Correct tyre pressures not only prolong the life of your tyres but also improve the handling and safety of your vehicle. Not to mention it leads to greater fuel economy and fewer trips to the pumps.
• Correct wheel alignment reduces the chance of uneven/excessive tyre wear and handling issues associated with misalignment. Not to mention another way to improve on fuel economy!
• Remember the legal limit is 1.6mm across the central 3/4s of the tread on your tyres. Failure to meet this requirement may lead to 3 penalty points and a £2,500 fine for each tyre!
• Tread Wear Indicators are there to help you identify when your tyres need changing.
When the tyre tread surface has worn down to the same level as the raised rubber indicators, tyre replacement is required. It is also important to be mindful of dangerous cuts cracks and bulges that can appear on your tyres.